Wylas Timing’s release 1.9.4 adds a host of new features and functionality to our already impressive display interface. Wylas Timing’s advanced display integration combines wireless transmission with high resolution, full colour displays.
Our display app allows any HDMI enabled display or android TV to project your race times and results remotely through our wireless timing system. With an extensive range of settings (Display Settings, Race Position Settings and Display Lane settings) Wylas Timing offers access to display options that are unparalleled by any competitor. Functionalities now at your disposal include configuration to display from 3 to 10 lanes, added team column to results and automatic abbreviation of long competitor names.
Head over to our Display Integration page for more information and to compare our product and prices against competitors
- Split race description across 2 lines.
- Included race clock into race description.
- Added config to display from 3 to 10 lanes.
- Added config to show/hide a blank line below the race description.
- Added config to show/hide the lane header.
- Added config to display results in lane order.
- Added config to scroll page at a time. This is now the default.
- Added team column to results. Default is to show, but can be hidden.
- Added config to vary team column between marshalled and racing.
- Show full name of competitor if there is room, otherwise abbreviate.
- Changed all display fonts from digital to sans-serif for better readability.
- Stop watch will start even if the race is started from Recorder.
- Better handling for very long event names on small phones.
- Increased luminosity of athlete’s name.
- Added column to meets tab to show the Meet Manager adapter associated with the meet.
Download the installer here