Providing a wireless timing system means that we strive to conform to all relevant regulations for the sport.
Version 1.6.1 of Wylas Timing has focused on satisfying those elements of fully and semi automated timing systems as proscribed by US Swimming and FINA.
And to celebrate we have also started shipping hardware packs.
The full list of changes for 1.6.1 is as follows:
Display / Starter / Timekeeper
- Checks Recorder for update
- Menu item to allow update at a later point (if update available)
- Starter on boot (by default). Configurable via Settings.
- Times are truncated to 1/100 of a second (FINA SW 11.2 and US Swimming 102.24.1-B)
- US Swimming 102.24.2-A Recording Touchpad as well as 3 timekeepers.
Touchpad times takes precedence.
- US Swimming 102.24.2-C Show discrepancy between primary and secondary times.
- US Swimming Appendix 1-A Don’t allow edit of lane times. Just allow manual override.
- A tie now consumes a position.
- Unused Race TimeKeeper columns can be hidden via Recorder Settings.
- Generate printable race results on finalise. Configurable via Recorder Settings.
- Moved Add/Delete race button to race navigation sidebar.
- Checks for new version online on startup.
- Std connect/disconnect messages now DEBUG instead of INFO.