We identified a few rare but annoying edge cases surrounding connections and message handling. And while rare we want to make sure that the wireless timing system at your swimming and athletics meets runs flawlessly without exception. So we are rolling out 1.5.5 to sort out those issues and it gave us the chance to slip in some eye candy for the Recorder that we have been wanting to do for some time.
So for a robust, efficient, timely and affordable wireless timing system, you can’t go past Wylas Timing.
Here’s the full list of changes:
Display / Starter / Timekeeper
- Increased robustness of connection and message sending.
- Changed the disconnected icon to a strong red.
- Fixed bug – Client could send message before connection was fully constructed.
- Fixed bug – Client could have made 2nd connection attempt while first attempt was still is progress.
- Fixed bug – Client may have kept asking for clock sync after app exit.
- Fixed bug – Display tried to use vibrator.
- Changed stop button default to just be volume rocker, and audio input.
- Changed stop button default to just be volume rocker.
- Change log output for easier reading off the screen.
- Color coded the RaceList on the Races page so that unmarshalled events are in green.
- Fixed bug – Connections were being lost because a new connection would be added before the old connection was removed.