Wylas Timing’s release 1.8.0 comes with a host of new bug fixes and new release items.
The most prominent feature for anyone handling a Wylas Starter and/or timekeeper during meets, is a change in the appearance pf the display user interface. Your devices (WT Starter/WT Timekeeper/WT Display) will no longer display the SyncClocks dialog during clock synchronization.
On the Recorder front, the new updates provides a vast reduction in temporary space required by Wylas Timing and will now enable the ability to cancel retrieving meets. Anyone having difficulty importing meets with splits, will now find all issues are resolved regarding this.
For a comprehensive run down on all the updates and bug fixes see the full release notes below:
Starter / Timekeeper / Display
- No longer showing SyncClocks dialog when clocks are synchronising.
- Upgraded EventBus library to ensure that UI events are always delivered in the correct order.
- Fixed some rare bugs when beacon listener attempts to reconnect.
- Ensured that Recorder icon cannot be blank if installed in compressed storage.
- Published Recorder as a native EXE. Firewall options will be for Recorder.exe not Java.exe.
- Added remote client id to info log message when client stops responding to better track clients that drop off network.
- Fixed up resource string containing single and double quotes.
- Vastly reduced amount of temporary storage required.
- Added ability to cancel retrieving meets.
- Fixed bug importing race entries when no current race selected.
- Fixed bug deleting meet, if meet had been imported with splits.
- Fixed occasional persistence errors when modifying RaceEntry times, before/after finalise.
Download the latest version here