Wylas Timing’s release 1.8.7 comes with a host of new bug fixes and new release items.
The most prominent feature for anyone handling a Wylas Timekeeper during meets, will notice the the display no longer shows an on screen button for stopping a race. Volume rockers will now be the primary and only option for stopping the timekeeper thus removing any accidental stopping of a timekeeper. This change will also be seen on the starter device with the removal of the on screen button for starting the race. The two options for the timekeeper to start a race are now the volume rockers or input from the starting pistol.
On the Recorder front, the new update allows for a greater response buffer size with HtytekUDPService, meaning it can now handle meets that have more than 55 races.
- Work around for Hytek MeetManager timing console sending event 1 twice.
- Increased response buffer size in HytekUDPService to handle meets greater than 55 races.
- Removed screen button for starting race. Must use volume rockers or input from starting pistol.
- Reduced size of text for large views (such as the clock) on small devices.
- Removed screen button for stopping race. Must use volume rockers.
Reduced size of text for large views (such as the clock) on small devices.
Download the installer here