Wylas Timing’s latest release 1.9.12 fixes a few bugs while adding some new functionality to the system. See the below release notes for more information and follow the link below to get the latest version.
– Ensuring that reconnects are always attempted in background, even if user hides connection dialog.
– Less aggressive timing out of connections. Especially on initial connection.
– Displaying connection state field to show how connection is progressing.
– Asking for RECORD_AUDIO permission at runtime to support Android 6.0+ permissions.
– Fixed error causing meet dates to use the incorrect timezone.
– Better handling of licence requests.
– HytekUDP adapter – marking athletes with no result as NS.
– Fixed licence tab so that licence state is always displayed.
– Added timeCalculator.takeSlowestTimeIfTwo setting to allow the slowest time to be used instead of the average when two times.
Download the installer here