Wylas Timing’s release 2.0.0 adds some very exciting updates to the timing system. For clubs or swim programs currently taking advantage of our display solution the latest version will allow clubs to project advertising remotely throughout their meets.
For any clubs who currently run one off meets throughout the year we have also updated our licence packages to support 3 day and 10 year licences. The new update will also allow touch pads to now be deactivated to avoid retouches at the end of a race.
If you have any question or issue issues please feel free to Contact Us.
Download the latest version HERE
See full release notes below
2.0.0 – 15/02/2018
Display / Timekeeper / Starter
– Better handling of swimmers with really long names.
– Display the largest audio level recorded in last second on the screen.
– Resolving crash when some Settings screens are recovered from background.
– Changing name of Timekeeper StopSettings/StarterSettings to InputSettings.
– Logging WiFi signal strength to better monitor network strength.
– Increased timeout for manual connection to 10 seconds so that it is easier to reconfigure settings.
– Fixed bug where entryList would disappear if display was reconnected while race was running.
– When Audio Jack input enabled, will prompt for RECORD_AUDIO permission if not already provided.
– When Audio Jack input enabled on start up, will prompt for RECORD_AUDIO permission if not already provided.
– When updating app from Recorder, will prompt if extra permissions are required.
– Show custom images on race marshalled and race started, as selected via Recorder.
– Increased font size for high density displays (Kogan2017TV, Nexus7)
– Removed TVDisplayActivity. Leanback is now handled by standard DisplayActivity.
– Fixed bug that could affect rotation of lanes.
– Defaulted Input Settings -> Audio Jack Input to on.
– When a touchpad TimeKeeper is deactivated by Recorder it ignores further touchpad input.
– Changing name of TimekeeperSettings to LaneSettings.
– Ensure reconnection attempts don’t block UI from accepting stop watch.
– Tracking whether Timekeeper has restarted their watch. So that on app restart or reconnect the clock will be running if it should be, otherwise stopped.
– When TimeKeeper Lane Setting is switched to Touchpad, will prompt to enable audio jack.
– Showing previous split time in grey, above the current clock.
– Fixed bug that stopped current race’s details being displayed on restart of Timekeeper.
– Allow a Touchpad to be deactivated to avoid retouches at end of race.
– Choose images to be shown on displays on race marshalled and race started.
– Closing all WebSockets when the network interface changes, so that there is no confusion about which NIC a WebSocket is talking through.
– Warns if more than one network interface is active and requires user to configure which should be used.
– Fixed bug exporting swimmers with only a single name.
– Support for 3 day and 10 year meet licences.
– Updated User Guide.