Release 2.1.1 marks a significant milestone in the Wylas Timing ecosystem, with the introduction of our new all in one starting module, Wylas Trinity.
The Wylas Trinity is an all in one starting module which connects to the Wylas Timing system recorder. This extremely portable wireless device has a 40 hour continuous operation and is rechargeable. With an inbuilt 100 decibel beep, high intensity LED flash and a rear facing OLED screen providing race state, the Trinity is the ultimate starting pistol.
View more information on the Wylas Trinity starter here
If you have any question or issues please feel free to Contact Us.
See full release notes below
Display / Timekeeper / Starter
– Fixed issue for pre Android 7.0 (API24 Nougat) devices where update wouldn’t work.
– Asking for Coarse Location permission at runtime so we can display the WiFi network we are connected to.
– Presenting rationale for permissions if previously denied.
– Support for in app updates for Android Oreo and beyond.
– Much faster reconnection to Recorder when connection drops out.
– File based Meet Manager adapter.
– Support for Wylas Trinity Starter.
– Added menu option to allow configuration of Trinity Starter.
– Hytek Net Adapter Test Connection timeout fixed at 500ms to stop long timeouts disabling the system.
– Made connection between Recorder and clients more robust.
– Updated User Guide.
– New logos.
– Including Trinity version 2
– Better handling when Bluetooth is not enabled on a device when configuring Trinity.
– Export Entries -> Export Results
– Fixed “System record is corrupt” on new installations.