Wylas Timing Release 20.1.0 is out now. Please follow the download link below to update your timing system software to the latest version.
Release 20.1.0 contains our newly updated Chief Timekeeper app, which will be particularly helpful for clubs operating during COVID. The new app will give all swimming clubs the ability to have three chief timekeepers which can nominate, record and assign times to any lane.
It will allow clubs to continue swim meets while keeping their swimmers safe and adhering to restrictions put in place. – read more about it here
If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Full release notes below.
- Added capability for Chief TimeKeeper to record results for multiple lanes.
- A TimeKeeper for a lane with no entry will start the race paused. The TimeKeeper will need to restart their watch before they can record a time.
- Allowing devices running Android 5 or above to connect to the Recorder via WiFi while keeping their 3/4G connection on.
- Recorder app allows user to choose the Network Interface on which Recorder will be visible. This allows the Recorder be connected to multiple networks at the same time. Eg one network interface for Wylas Timing (eg ethernet) and another for internet (eg WiFi via hotspot).
- Renamed About page to Help and added a link to the User Guide.
- Deck Seeding using GetTimes button available for the Hytek Net Adapter with Hytek Meet Manager 8.0CDd
Recorder – RaceTab
- Added clock to Recorder.
- Simplified DQ representation on Recorder
- Always showing both override time and official time, regardless of whether in edit mode or not.
- Timekeeper columns on the Race tab can be collapsed and expanded.
- Total number of backup timers and chief timers shown in header columns.
- Ability to reorder entries by position on the Race tab.
- Default is now to not showing an error for missing time. Change entries.showErrorForMissingTime to true to switch behaviour back.
- Splits button shows nr of recorded splits.
- Added ability to mark split times as ignored. The raceEntry times will be updated to reflect any ignored split times
- Hide laneTime after 20 seconds while race is running.
- Only order by and show position when finalised.
- A Touchpad for a lane with no entry will start disabled. The Touchpad can be enabled by the Recorder.
- Touchpad will auto restart after 20 seconds (configurable) unless there is also a manual time for that lane.
- Automatically deactivate a touchpad once we have a manual time.
- Added purple background on Recorder rac tab to show probably aberrant touchpad time.
- Will be coloured when touchpad time is at odds with the backup times, but the backup times are in close agreement with each other.
- Marking touchpad that is missing time for final split as aberrant.